Patient Participation Group - PPG
Who are we?
A group of volunteer patients working in partnership with the practice to:
- Act as 'critical friend' to provide a patients perspective ensuring services, plans and activities respond to patients needs and priorities.
- Foster communication with the wider patient population building stronger patient -doctor relationships.
- Provide practical support to the practice e.g. conducting and analysing patient surveys, organising health awareness events.
- Encourage patients to gain confidence in managing and taking control of their health and care.
What do we do?
- Participate in the development and analysis of the practice questionnaire.
- Assure patients are involved in service changes and improvement.
- Support and promote research activities in the practice.
We are happy to meet with the local community groups to discuss any issues or concerns or to hear suggestions. We have meetings and monthly liaises regularly with GP'S and the practice staff. If you have any comments or suggestions please contact us as below. We are happy to meet with community groups to discuss any issues or concerns or to hear any of your suggestions.
Contact us -
Please call us on 07474067988 or email email@example.com
The PPG is a member of the National Association for patient participation - NAPP