We would like to inform patients that our Flu/Covid-19 Booster vaccination clinics are now open for bookings. The clinics will be held at the Torpoint Council Chambers over various dates in October.
If you are eligible* please contact the Practice on 01752 813277 to book your appointment.
For patients that are housebound – we will contact you in due course to advise when we will be visiting you to administer both vaccinations.
Having the Flu and Covid Booster vaccinations will protect you, your loved ones and the community so please book your appointment as soon as possible.
The Rame Group Practice
*Flu and Covid-19 Vaccine doses will be available for people most at risk. Covid-19 booster vaccines doses are available for people most at risk (see below) who have had a 2nd dose of vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from Flu/COVID-19
- carers aged 16 and over
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- All pregnant patients are eligible for the Flu vaccination (and if they are also in one of the above eligible groups can also get a Covid-19 booster dose)